MP Gk Question in English with Answers For Sub Engineer Exam: Aspirants who are for MP PEB Sub Engineer Exam and Searching for MP general knowledge MCQ are at on right website. On this page, we have Shared all important Gk question which can be asked MP Sub Engineer Written Exam.
Madhya Pradesh General knowledge question for MP sub Engineer Exam
1. The first state in India to pass the GST law in the Legislative Assembly was____-
A. Tamil Nadu
D. Madhya Pradesh
2. National Sports Day is celebrated every year when-
A. 29 August
B. 25 August
C. 21st August
D. 30 August
3. Who was the first Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh-
A. Ravi Shankar Shukl
B. Anoop Kumar
C. Sanjay Jagdale
D. Jayant Malaiya
4. Songiri is a pilgrimage place of _______.
5. Which river forms the Purva Falls in Rewa?
6. Who was the captain of India’s first ODI cricket?
A. Mansoor Ali Khan
B. Kapil Dev
C. Ajit Wadekar
D. Bishan Singh Bedi
7. How many spokes are there in Ashoka Chakra?
8. In which city is the Victoria Memorial?
9. When is the World Population Day celebrated every year?
A. July 11
B. 20 July
C. 25 July
D. 5th July
10. What is the name of the most famous saree in Khargone district?
11. When was the Madhya Pradesh State Forest Development Board established?
A. 24 July
B. 5 July
C. 20 July
D. 10 August
12. What was the name of the capital of Central India during the summers from 1948 to 1956?
13. Who is the 24th Governor of Reserve Bank of India?
A. Urjit Patel
B. D Subbarao
C. Raghuram Rajan
D. Bimal Jalan
14. Jatashankar Temple in Damoh is dedicated to _____.
A. Mahadev ji
B. Hanuman ji
C. Vishnu ji
D. Ramchandra ji
15. Which city was known as Avantika in ancient times?
mp patwari general knowledge questions
16. According to the 2011 census, which district of Madhya Pradesh has the lowest literacy rate?
17. In which field Hargobind Khurana was awarded the Nobel Prize in 1968?
B. Physiology or Medicine
18. Who was the first Chief Justice of Madhya Pradesh?
A. Justice P.V Dixit
B. Justice M Hidayatullah
C. Justice H J Kania
D. Justice Ajay Manikrao Khanvilkar
19. World Cancer Day is observed every year on_______.
A. 4 February
B. 5 February
C. 6 February
D. 7 February
20. How many languages other than Hindi and English have been used on the new Rs 500 note?
21. Rani Durgavati is related to _______.
22. Where is the security paper factory located in Madhya Pradesh?
23. India’s astronaut Kalpana Chawla went to space for the first time with which spacecraft?
24. Where is Gola Math located in Satna?
D. Raghuraj Nagar
25. Bhimbetka caves are famous for?
B. Tiger Park
C. rock paintings
26. Deficiency of which of the following substance causes beriberi disease?
A. Vitamin B1
C. Vitamin C
27. When is International Tiger Day observed every year?
A. 29 July
B. May 13
C. 23 July
D. 15 May
28. Where is the largest desert in India?
A. Uttar Pradesh
B. In Bihar
D. in Madhya Pradesh
29. Where is the temple of Mangalnath which is dedicated to the planet Mars?
C. in Omkareshwar
D. in Datia
30. Who is the first Indian female wrestler to win a medal in Olympics?
A. Sakshi Malik
B. Babita Kumari
C. Vinesh Phogat
D. Geeta Phogat
Patwari General Knowledge Quiz (Patwari Samanya Gyan prashnotari)
31. Who was the first speaker of the Legislative Assembly of Madhya Pradesh?
A. Pandit Key Lal Dubey
B. Sitasharan Sharma
C. Sarla Grewal
D. G P Bhatt
32. Which is the richest plateau in minerals in India?
A. Chota Nagpur Plateau
B. Mysore Plateau
C. Deccan Plateau
D. Malwa Plateau
33. Which is the largest state of India in terms of area?
A. Madhya Pradesh
34. Where are both Hindola Mahal and Jahaz Mahal located?
35. Neemuch district touches the border of which other state?
C. Uttar Pradesh
36. Who has the power to adjourn the Lok Sabha?
B. Chief Justice of India
C. Prime Minister
37. The principal seat of the High Court of Madhya Pradesh is-
38. Which of the following is a popular tourist destination in Indore?
B. Lal Bagh Palace
39. Where is the Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics located?
D. New Delhi
40. When is the World Red Cross Day observed every year?
A. May 8
B. 9 May
C. 7 May
D. May 5
41. Who was the chairman of the Constitution Drafting Committee?
A. Jawaharlal Nehru
B. Dr. BR Ambedkar
C. Dr. Rajendra Prasad
D. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
42. The Sikh Khalsa was founded by?
A. Guru Nanak
B. Guru Gobind Singh
C. Guru Tej Bahadur
D. Guru Hargobind
43. Gun Carriage Factory is located in which of the following districts of Madhya Pradesh?
44. What percentage of the geographical area of Madhya Pradesh is forest area from the point of view of 2011 census?
A. 45.57 %
B. 30.72 %
C. 75.54 %
D. 72.3 %
45. Who established the CSIR chain of scientific laboratories in India?
A. H. J. Bhabha
B. B. D. Nag Choudhary
C. D. S. Kothari
D. S. s. Bhatnagar
46. Who founded the Golconda dynasty?
A. Adil Shah
B. Mohammad Gowm
C. Quli Qutb Shah
D. Bahman Shah
47. Where will the National Sports Museum be set up in India?
D. New Delhi
48. ‘Jai Samhita’ is better known as?
49. What is the name of the mountain ranges located in Hoshangabad?
50. Who implements the ordinances in the states?
B. Chief Minister
D. Chief Justice